Monday, May 28, 2012

Got home from vacation a week or so ago and naturally, I'm catching up now....and then of course, unexpected leaks....lots of them....water gushing in...towels on the floor...buckets and pails everywhere.  What fun!

But I have been working, too.  I'm just accumulating some things and then I'm looking for a set of ears to show off the earrings.  Here are a couple of things that I have finished.

A fiery orchid quartz  with a high high dome from Lost Sierra with tourmaline and citrine ...I wasn't sure how to finish it so I added some beads, but it could really stand alone with a sterling bead and just the chain...easy enough to change.  What do you think? 

Game of Thrones sort of inspired this piece..over the top, fanciful...I used to see Peter Dinklage (Tyrion) riding around on his skate board, but he's traded it in...he's pushing a baby carriage now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment