Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Vacation Time....About Time

We're getting set to go on vacation...hurray.  Ten sun filled days of time with the girls...Maddie and Stella.  I bought some dresses...well, I'm always buying things for the girls...and Amanda told me to only bring two, but I said four and then I asked Maddie how many...four or six...she said, "Six".  Sorry, Amanda, you're overruled.  Six, it is.

Working on things as usual.  Here are some snaps, but they won't be for sale until after I return...some earrings, too.  A Chrysoprase and a Montana Plume Agate  in brass...

Since I have to price things according to how much cash goes into them, I wonder if some other sellers are smarter than I am.  My stones are pretty pricey and I see that other sellers don't invest as much in the stone...do buyers know, do buyers care?  But still, I don't think I'd want to work on a stone that I didn't truly like.

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely Buyers Care and are Aware! A true silver-smiths Buyers Deserve the BEST!!!

    ReplyDelete